Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's Official

From now on I will not be blogging as a way of putting my mind off uni work, blogging WILL be uni work. See, I'm doing a module about Weblogs, and one of the assessment fields is that we have to write and maintain a blog. Now many people will just be starting blogs, but I've had this for over a year, and I don't intend to stop. When I think about the future I smile, knowing that in about 15 years, my children will be able to go online and read their father's thoughts when he was a teenager, I have no idea what the implications would be, as far as raising my children. The internet has revolutionalized the world, it is not surprising that parent-child relationships are bound to change, when children can google their parents and see them in not-so-flattering situations....I'll wait and see, I'll wait and see

2 comments:

Adiba said...

haha Julez..you are so right, and they'll be reading all the stupid comments made by thier auntie :D :D Im still thinking amethyst or gold hmmmmm

Unknown said...

and they'll see their auntie's terrible sense of humour