Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Life

So, in between playing American Football and playing No One (by Alicia Keys)I watch Scrubs. American Football has been great so far. So many freshers joined up, so many freshers left, when they saw how real the shit was! I dunno, many people join American Football coz of all the movies and how cool they percieve it to be, you got the pads, helmet, and you get to run across the field and score touchdowns (and possibly do a victory dance)....well that's what the movies show you....what the movies don't show is the hard part, the grueling training sessions...the aches and pains all over your body the next day. The boring part of doing the same thing over and over and over again. Many eager people quickly become disillusioned and quit...or dont turn up 2 training sessions, but are the first people out when drinking is involved!
Scrubs is going fine as well, I am pretty good in the Trivia on facebook...I'm quite the nerd.
This weekend I'm going to Bradford to party with William and the rest....should be fun.
I've been studying hard for my Power, Politics and the Media module, tryna be a nerd, stand out amongst peers and stuff.
This December I have an internship....I'm gonna apply to the PR department of Universal Music.. yeah, in London..that way I can get to see Jay-Z, Kanye West, Nelly...lol, dreaming big..anyways I'm out...I'm trying to get inspiration for a poem.

By the way Jay-Z's new album comes out Nov- 6 yay!

Movies to see- The Kingdom & American Gangster

1 comment:

Adiba said...

oh cool Universal Music....and ehmm you also need to see "Tyler Perry's Why did I get Married"