Friday, September 28, 2007

Mobile Blog

Couple blogs I wrote on the Pocket PC

September 15
Right now i 'm in the train 2 london victoria station, i'm going 2 see my old schoolmate, Adetoun Adélé, I know you're probably wondering how I’m writing this well the answer is pretty simple. I am using a Pocket PC, which means I can now write my blogs from anywhere, however the downside is that, it is so annoying to type in, as you have to pick all your letters individually, and the tediousness of picking your letters prevents you from writing really long blogs, as your hand will be pretty tired by the time you're done.
Speaking of being done, i'm done with this blog. Peace out!

September 16
Here I am, writing another mobile blog, I didn't know that my laptop was low on battery power, so I decided 2 refill my mp3 player on the coach 2 sunderland, needless to say, my laptop died during the process and now I have no songs on my mp3 player :-( and there's still 3 hours left in the trip.......I hate laptops.....arghhh!!!, this proper sucks! I'm out....

No comments: