Friday, September 28, 2007

Back Back Back

Yeah your Boy is back, after internet troubles I is Back. the fact is that my internet troubles were easily solved, the problem is that my downloading program- Ares was taking up so much memory, so internet was running slow....i have to shut it down when I want to browse. Anyway....I'm back to Uni now, started on Monday...I came back to Sunderland on the 16th all excited coz i thought the party scene in Sunderland would be live, seeing that its freshers week...well I was very very wrong...it was Boring......very boring. Anyway I have just seen heard Alicia Keys song "No One"...and honestly I haven't heard anything like it.....it is absolutely beautiful, it will sound brilliant live! Yeah besides that....nothing much has gone on...I'll put on a couple of mobile blogs I wrote.

No comments: