Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bradistan

So, I'm finally here. The city of Bradford, aka Bradistan aka Brindia, anyway, as I was in the bus approaching the city, I saw a Sikh temple, I was like "Yeah, I'm here, I've arrived" So, Will's friend- Josh came to pick me up, as in walk me to Will's block. We arrived, the nigg' was in the shower, came down to open the door all drippy and wet. I entered his room, it was like 'da Ghetto' William's room is like a room in Bed Stuy, just a dignified crack house, lol, okay its not that bad, but if u've seen Project movies u'll get what I mean.
And talk about Metrosexual, Will has 3 hair products, and countless body products, talk about 'Fresh to death' I was stank coz I woke up at 6.32, and my metro was leaving at 6.57, so a brother had to rush. Anyway, I'm here, freshened up, can't wait for the great party 2night. Stupid boy has no proper food, only beesqueets and Preengools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..I can see you've settled in well, darn you spoilt suburban kid..you didnt kno ghetto until you got 2 Bradistan..haha..LOL..are you just knowing that ur nigg' is metro...give him a few months and his gonna become one of those gay ass black fashionista's ..anywayz..I hope y'all have fun...and I hope he lets you sleep on his bed ...and also take a video of him snoorinng and youtube it...haha