Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad News

My Creative Zen 8GB mp3 player got damaged on Saturday in unknown circumstances, after spending the day at the beach, I pull out my mp3 player from my pocket to find that the screen is damaged, I cannot read anything on it, in fact it's luminous white and there seems to be a black liquid in it. The actual screen isn't broken, but there seems to be a crack inside. I did not recall bumping hard into anything, so I do not understand how this could have happened. I have carried the device in its protective rubber casing for months now without incident, and I am baffled as to how this occurred.
I was consoled by the fact that it still played music well, although I could not navigate and choose what songs I listened to, ti was instead a large shuffle player with over a thousand songs to choose from.
However I come back from the radio studio today and find out that it has stopped playing music, it still turns on and syncs with the PC but no sound comes out when earphones are connected. I think it's well and truly dead.

2 comments:

Rodger said...

Could you have sat on it?


Daddy

Unknown said...

No, I keep it in my side pocket, I've always kept it there. It was after going to the beach, so I must have bumped into a ledge or railings, I think that's what happened