Saturday, May 30, 2009

The End is in Sight

So, I just completed an amazing two weeks at the National Glass Centre in Sunderland, I experienced the making of glass for the first time in my life, and it is an amazing experience. I saw space-dust..99% air, 1% silica: one of the most amazing objects you'd ever see, and I worked with some fantastic people in a fantastic building.
I produced these videos, which I think you should check out- http://www.vimeo.com/user1820558/videos
I mostly pleased that the problematic placement palaver that plagued me these last few months is over. I just have to complete the relevant placement related essays and I'll be done as an undergrad. So wish me luck in these last days.

...and I promise a childhood reminiscing blog soon, those are always fun to write, and I hope fun to read as well.

No comments: