Saturday, November 22, 2008

Moving Places

I'm temporarily moving out of my room in Panns Bank, because of this-



When I arrived the room smelled of damp carpet, and I was told there was a leak prior to my arrival, well this mysterious leak came up again a few weeks back, I thought it was going to dry out on it's own, but it only became worse. I spoke to the residential services people about it, and they recommended I move out so they could fix the leak and the carpet.
So, I've been moved to an adjacent hall- Scotia Quay, mainly a postgraduate hall, I haven't met all my flatmates yet, in fact I haven't really moved yet, doing that later today.
My temporary room is much bigger and it has an en suite toilet and shower. And from the communal room I have a great view of the river and the North Sea!
I think the room is a bit more conducive for studying, hopefully I'll gain a lot more ground studying there for the next few essays coming up.
I don't know how long the repairs in my Panns Bank room will take, from the looks of it, it shouldn't be too long.

1 comment:

Adiba said...

lol...this sounds like a fragment of an e-mail. :P