Friday, August 08, 2008

In London..Again

Yeah, been here for two weeks now, it's been fun, stressful, busy, tiring. Moved from centralish London to Middlesex so commuting is a bit of a bore, but I persevere.
It's Friday today, bringing the end to a long week full of calling up journalists. I'm goint to the Canary Wharf Jazz festival tomorrow- its Free!
Today someone died on the train tracks so trains were a bit delayed- I hate train delays, but I made it.
I've seen Heathrow Terminal 5, actually I've been in it- its massive and amazing- havent been beyond security check of course.
Anyway, I went with Sophie (the camera) to Soho, Chinatown..Piccadilly Circus area last week, it was fun, Went to the National Portrait Museum- spectacular- everyone has to visit!
I went to KFC and ordered wayy too much chicken that the cashier couldn't believe it was all for me- I couldnt eat it all of course, so I stuffed it in cups and went home. Everyone at KFC was giving me the side-eye like 'This Dude can't be serious'..lol I thought I was till I realised that I was jiving myself, my stomach is not a bottomless pit.
yeah, having fun doing PR, hoping to do more London photography tomorrow.

No comments: