Saturday, May 03, 2008

Let's get down to Busy-ness

Alright, for those of you doing PR you'd know that the days ahead are plagued with essay deadlines. The last essays are due on the 22nd of May, but I have told myself that I want to be done with everything before May 10, leaving me with 12 days in excess. I have made such demands of myself before (never really kept them) but I figured that perhaps by blogging it, I would have my self-promise in a public forum and it would cause me to work and update my progress.
Anyway, here it goes:

MAC 266 PR Strategy (2000 words) due May 15

MAC250 Weblogs(1000 words & 1250 words) due May 16

MAC 264 PR Ethics (1250 words) due May 22

MAC 204 Placement (1500 words & 1000 words) due May 22

So..I'm off to work, I'll be crossing off things I've completed as the days go by.

3 comments:

Rodger said...

Good planning. It has to be followed through by good execution. We would like to hold you to your plan. The "days in excess" should be used for quality checks. The completed tasks should be scrutinised to ensure that that they have reached very high standards of academic quality before being finalised and submitted. Good luck.

Marta said...

this post is stressing me out! lol
reminds me of all the work I should be doing now, instead of reading your blog!! :P

Angie said...

I wish I had your planning skills! Unfortunately I normally resort to
"deadline day scramble", something I've learnt to perfect over the years!