Tuesday, April 29, 2008

10 things you didn't know about me

1- I have an uncontrollable urge to start dancing when I’m alone in an elevator
2- I have a terrible stammer
3- I hate sunlight in my room (I don’t mind the sun when I’m outside)
4- I used to be scared of the full moon (when I was younger obviously)
5- I have recently developed a fear of flying
6- My camera is called ‘Sophie’
7- I have a very eclectic taste in music, in my music collection, you can find Jay-Z, Natasha Bedingfield, The Carpenters, Dashboard Confessional, UB40, Simon and Garfunkel, Beyonce & Belle and Sebastian
8- My favourite movie is Dreamgirls…as much as I want to say it’s American Gangster…It is still Dreamgirls…timeless!
9- Whenever I’m travelling I always have these two things: “The Guardian” newspaper and a bottle of bitter lemon
10- I experience Déjà vu at least once a week

What 10 things do people not know about you?

3 comments:

Adiba said...

haha funny..I knew 2,4,5,6,7 and 8 ...LOL @ the first one.

Angie said...

I love this post!!

I have that same elevator urge!

My camera is called 'Denver' (well technically it's Denver the third as I've broken Denver and Denver the second)

And I love the fact that you love Dashboard Confessional!! Don't Wait = excellence!!

And Déjà vu kinda freaks me out!

Tokie A said...

Yooooooo I do #1 ALL THE TIME!!!! And #4 still kinda holds for me lol, damn those horror movies!!!