Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beginning the Second Intifada

The second year of University is almost over, a few more hurdles to jump, one really high hurdle (Ethics exam) and we are done. Funny how good weather coincides with an increased level of work, but I guess the good weather will also be a reward of this long and hard year.
Contractions are getting more frequent and prolonged, a few more essays to push out and it's relief, the doctor cuts the...(okay this pregnancy metaphor has gone on for too long)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I seriously can't understand why mother nature brightens up during deadline weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if the weather goes crap again once the exam is finished. I'm considering eloping to France!

Adiba said...

Hey Julez....nice picture thing at the top...Following my steps huh? u finally got ur live traffic feed thing...U're going 2 be seeing alot of Nijmegen Gelderland...proof that I'm an avid reader...What's next selling ur soul to the commercial blogworld? :D

Rodger said...

Given your pregnancy analogy, could you have been reading the account of the Normandy Landing during the 2nd WW ? There, the narrator likened his ordeal to that of a pregnant woman in the throes of labour, swearing that she would never get pregnant again only to contemplate again it when she sees the product - the beautiful baby. May you have a beautiful bouncing baby!!

Unknown said...

Laura, you know I'd never sell-out like you did, promoting random things on your blog. I'm independent, how blogging is supposed to be