Sunday, January 20, 2008

What to do?

With no uni work for a whole week, I dunno what to do? I have American Football, but that's only on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday (for 2 hours) I thinking of photography, but Sunderland's weather is really bad, it all depends, if the weather is good, I'll hop out of bed and go and take pics, and if the weather is bad, I'll attempt to read Malcolm X's autobiography again, or go to the library and get Fredrick Douglass' autobiography, but William (Cunningham) told me it's a difficult read because of the style of language, but we'll see.
Any suggestions as to what I should do?

2 comments:

Adiba said...

get really drunk..intoxicating drunk..until your in a coma for the rest of the week...so you don't have to bother about how you pass time. BEST ADVICE RIGHT!
How about you watch the movie SLAM..Saul Williams...u'd love love it..I swear!

Rodger said...

Don't think Laura means you to get drunk. Bad advise even from an enemy let alone a sister!!
Start improving your French. It will do you a lot of good in the long run. Fill in all unoccupied time with French - It will be the elixir of your soul. Monoglots are going out of fashion in this global village. Got it?
Daddy