Thursday, January 10, 2008

Radio Show

Very soon me and Vishal will be hosting a Hip-Hop show on Utopia FM. Along with a guy called Rob, we will join Rob Davies on 'Urban Legends' a daily Hip Hop Show. And my Radio name is 'Mack Daddy Julez'...seriously!! Speaking of Radio, I had a good radio interview with Rotimi Kuforiji..it should be available on podcast soon. It's basically about me talking about my life in relation to songs. I talk about my poetry and love of hip-hop. Anyway the four songs I chose that define my life were

Mos Def- Sex Love and Money (The Party Life)
Common- The People (Normal life, Interpersonal relationhips, Affecting others)
Kanye West- Heard Em' Say (Troubles, Challenges and Problems)
Jay-Z- Anything [sampling Oliver! not Kingdom Come song] (Total Life, Highs and Lows, Moving beyond present barriers)

Look out for more to come from Julian!

No comments: