Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Meet the Browns

I was actually enjoying the trailer of Tyler Perry's new movie Meet the Browns, although it had strange looking African American men...I actually felt it had potential, seeing that Angela Bassett was in the lead...then....just at the end of the trailer, my hopes came crashing down when 'she' appeared again...MADEA, a.k.a Tyler Perry dressed up as an old woman...and I can bet you that's what is going to bring the movie down, adding outrageous comedy into real life situations....I dunno why no one just sits him down and tells him that it's not funny anymore, seriously, is he that vain that he must pop up at odd times in all his movies....I dunno, but I'm not gonna see it, its gonna be one of those old rags to riches story, and by rags I mean, no house, no food, no clothes to riches popping out of every corner. I hope Angela can save this movie...I hope

No comments: