Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rest in Peace Donda West

I spent most of Sunday playing football. Came back home and went out almost immediately, and then slept at William Cunningham's home. Woke up on Monday just going through the usual, E-mail, Facebook and then concreteloop.com...it was at the last one, I received the shock news: Kanye West's mother Donda West had passed away during surgery. My stomach turned, I felt very bad because I knew how Kanye felt about his mother, besides the song 'Hey Mama', when you saw both of them, you saw a solid mother & son relationship. You saw a man who genuinely loved his mother, and you saw a mother who was very proud of her son. I am happy that Donda West was able to see her son gain so much international fame and recognition as a musician.
She will be missed!

No comments: