Friday, November 09, 2007

Crazy rants of a black man

On Tuesday, we have American Football training from 5-7...well yours truly for some reason thought it was 6-7, so I just chilled at home, and at 5:30 I started walking to training...I got there 'on time' at 6, strolling inside lesiurely, wondering to myself 'Hmmmm why are they so organized, training has just begun" I asked someone. "Have you guys done stretches?" He replied "Yes" with a confused look on his face...like 'is this dude serious, he's an hour late, asking if we've done stretches' ...anyway I trained for one hour..
American Gangster signs have been put up around Sunderland, Jay-Z's album has dropped...the anticipation heightens. The Roc Boys video is a classic (he better continue it, I'm tired of this videos that are never continued...I'm looking at you Cassidy)
I got a football game on Sunday...damn Football is takin my church time... it is

No comments: