Friday, June 01, 2007

Excuse me, but I am Rick James

So today, I went into uni to drop a book. I launched my new stunna shades. So there u have me bouncing on the way. I see some low class idiots hurling an orange juice bottle (plastic bottle) across the street. I think to myself- "what a bunch of idiots", as I walk on reading the newspaper, suddenly- BAMMMMMM!!! the bottle hits my head. Now, this was the perfect senario for a 'Nigga moment', now Huey Freeman defines a nigga moment as: "A moment where ignorance overwhelms the logic of an otherwise rational negro man."
I thought to myself, Aww Hell Naww, they didnt just hit me in the middle of the street like that! I removed the specs, and the guy had run wayy off, he was with three others, a boy and two girls. The girls were like, look he's gone, now I could brush this off, or I could begin a chase, but I was like I aint chasing some white dude coz of shit like this.
So what did I do, I put on the meanest mug (bound to scare even the hardest mafia dude), took out my phone and pretended to call someone. In my head, I was calling dudes to beat his ass, but they took it as calling the Police. So I walked on, 'fake' calling. The guy responsible then came up to me and apologized, some idiot....me being a nice guy, I didn't want it to go any bigger than it was, so I accepted his apology (P.S. he was younger than I)
As I walked on, a van pulled up alongside me, and the driver asked me what went down, I told him, and he was like "Personally, in such cases I report it to the Police", Now I thought for a second, should I? I mean, yes they should go to jail for messing up my Cool, but these were innocent fools, they shouldn't suffer for their ignorance (I don't even wanna pull out the race card na) But I was like, it's cool, the fool apologized anyway. And if they try it again, the Police would be coming for me, for bustin someones ass (no homo)lol

Anyway
on a lighter note.
My sister Laura, would be pleased that I was listening to Shihan, I was listening to his song 'Baby', his little daughter is on the track as well. In the song he says- "How many fingers I got up?", the replies correctly. "Six", and he commends her for her observational and arithmetic skill. But as he does this he says- "She how smart you IS" IS....not ARE. Now I know the answer is its ebonics or what not, its only small talk.... but thats what that girl is gonna write in her essay when she gets to school. Jill asked Jack, "IS you coming to fetch a pail of water?"
That's all I got 4 na.

Im pissed off as well, coz those charity ppl took my money, when I thought it was cancelled. and £4.34, is a lot of money. That can get you a whole chicken, and two pringles. I'm going to go to NatWest and end that foolishness.

I cant get my Aunt, everytime I call, it says the number aint available....I need to confirm that im goin to London. Need to buy my ticket while I can afford it.lol

I need to rest...been watching scrubs, now that's what Laura needs, instead of this Madea jive.

Now for a picture of me in my new stunnas,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Julez ...you shudda called the po po ...hahah...mess up your cool..Cool shirt btw..and ehmm get me some specs like that tooo when u come in june ...pretty please