Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lazy me

So, I'm here at home in Arnhem, Holland. I arrived on the 1st of April, but it's taken me almost two weeks to write a new blog. This could be because I was having too much fun to stop and write a blog, or my life was too boring that there was nothing to write about. Well, let's say it's a mixture of both. My Aunt, Uncle and they kids were around, it was nice seeing cousins again, Lil' Bina is so Cute!
I went to the old school again to see old faces and a couple of new ones smiling at me wondering who the hell this bearded African is. In my mind I'm like, "If you were at this school last year, you would Bow at my feet and sing my praises" look at them- them Birthes and Lines and Bayans and Bananas and whatever, even Lottie recognize. Anyway, that's just my Ego speaking.
I am kinda bored at times, and I tell Laura stories about 300 (new fav movie) and she pretends to listen, but she doesn't know that I know that she isn't listening- I know- I know everything. Laura- she is so damn SELFISH, telling me she listens to songs I give her- LIE. she deletes them as soon as they come. Then forcing me to listen to the "Un-combed Poet" Shihan, she better buy that nigga a comb or some clippers dammit, talking bout Moses is black, nigga, whatever Moses was, he sure didn't have fucked up hair.
Anyway, I'm finnin eat something right now, and play Red Faction or something. Till next time. PEACE


P.S- what kinda name is Shihan?.................No, For real

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was listening to you...and its a japanese name!