Sunday, February 11, 2007

Leeds game

Yeah, just back from the game. We lost, dunno by how much, but we lost. A really shitty game, we were all ballsy, but the pitch was muddy, no markings, effing unprofessional. We toiled and tired all through the match, but we just couldn't do it. I guess when you playing at home on a shitty pitch, you know the areas to avoid.
Anyway, the journey back was alright, everyone was drunk (I guess trying to numb the pain of defeat) I had Jay-Z in my ears all through, "Regrets". I'm tired and all my stuff is muddy and stank.
Today is my sistah Laura's birfday. Happy B'Day girl. Lishee's book should come very soon. I'm aching like a turkey on Thanksgiving morning, Godamn.
I'm boutta hit the sack, have a long ass sleep. I deserve that. I've seen too much brown dirt today, time to look at some brown sugar, Jennifer Hudson baby!

I'm off, stay safe and stay out of trouble

No comments: