Monday, November 27, 2006

Sunderland Kings 22- 0 Lincoln Colonials





Yes, yes, we beat the Lincoln Colonials, 22-0 on Sunday (Nov. 26) It was an amazing game. The pitch was muddy, so everyone came off dirty as hell. I wasn't particularly satisfied with my performance, but we won, so I won't complain. Lincoln need to work, they are too complacent, they don't apply enough pressure, they better man-up if not they would be crushed by teams like Teesside or Newcastle. Speaking of Teesside, we face them next week. We can beat them, nothing is Impossible. Anyway, I'm happy we beat em, and I can't wait for next week.


P.S. Jess and Hal came to support. Hal took the photos, they were a bit confused with the game, can't blame them, half the guys playing don't fully understand the game.


No comments: