Monday, February 02, 2009

Ambushed by the Weather

You probably already know, but it's snowing like mad in the UK today, some areas in the south have recorded 13 inches of snow!
Up here it's less of snow but more of wind, I can see the sea from my flat and I can see the waves rise so high the water flows unto the pier. The river is torrent. Every now and then it snows and hails and the winds just makes the event even fiercer than it should be.
I am dreading going to the library now, I don't want to be swept off to sea when crossing the bridge, or be cut of from my flat in case it gets worse while I'm away.
I hope it's better tomorrow...it better be

1 comment:

Adiba said...

OMG!!! wow..that is definitely not the weather you wanna go out in...and I thought we got it bad here....lol..it's all slurry and slippery. Who's that in the background?