Sunday, June 08, 2008

Getting Ready to Leave

The contents of my room have been emptied into three bags, my coach to London leaves at 7:20, my 1st year at Panns Bank has ended.
A rather eventful year, great flatmates, great food, and a great view from my window (seagulls, sunrises, fishermen)
In September I'll be back again at Panns Bank, I pray I get a room with a river view- and great flatmates as well.
I'm ready for my trip, the bitter lemon is in the fridge (peanuts have been entirely consumed however), Saturday's Guardian still remains unopened, and I'm about to fill up my mp3 player with travel music.
On Tuesday I fly back to the continent, but I'll return to London in mid/late July for a PR internship in Londres.
Goodbye Panns Bank, I'll see ya in September.

1 comment:

Adiba said...

You've been idle for a long time, I thought you had already left for Forest Hill since Friday..newayz can't wait 2 see u Tuesday. Yey!! We'll be bored together :) Is Mma Ramotswe still on your laptop? So you are not the deddy of Happy Bapetsi? Jill got dreads now huh? Oooh I can get you addicted to Duffy and Bad Girls Club!..U kno just in return for Asa and Scrubs..DEAL? And most importantly I'll school you on rice cooking. So our last year at Panns Bank wudn't be just pastafilled. H-town awaits the almighty King Julian! move it move it...... I am RANDOM :) :)