Friday, February 15, 2008

You have got to be kidding me

An elephant in Sydney Zoo named 'Thong Zee' is five months pregnant.
Animal Rights folks aren't pleased, Why? because the elephant is nine-years-old. Animal Rights folks are saying that allowing a nine-year-old elephant to get pregnant is like allowing a 12 year old human to take in. Wow!! Hold on just a minute there, I thought these were animals, I didn't know animals operate a structured society, I doubt the bull that mated 'Thong Zee' was thinking "Oh My, this girl is too young, why are they making me do this?"...and I also don't think Thong Zee was like "I'm too young for this!! Somebody help" I'm not an expert on animal reproduction, but I always thought that when an animal becomes sexually mature then it can take in. The reason why we dont let our 12 year old girls to get pregnant is largely for psychological reasons (and also physiological reasons, as their pelvic bones and reproductive organs haven't been fully developed)
They way this is going we are gonna be charging dogs with rape soon!

No comments: