Friday, January 18, 2008

Shopping Therapy

Wednesday night was amazing, I had handed in my last essay, I had every single reason to celebrate, every single reason. Went out with William and his friend Buff. Let's just say it was a classic night! Suddenly all the beautiful ladies who had been hiding away emerged on the club scene, much to our delight. Went back to William's (partly coz there is a murderer on the lose in Sunderland, and the polcie helicopters are searching for him..Sunderland is turning into Compton)woke up today, chilled and went shopping. Shopping at outlet stores. Basically they sell top Brands, Next, Puma, Reebok, Nike for reduced prices, and not cheap quality stuff, No, basically what you'd see on the high street.
We went into the Reebok store and Cunningham showed me this pair of G-Unit's, I was not impressed with the shoes, nor the brand, he'll no I'm I gonna promote Fiddy. As I talked to William, I glanced behind him and spotted a pair of Reebok Derrty One's, Nelly's shoe. I could not believe it, a big Nelly fan that I am, I ran toward them, grabbed them and admired them, basically I had to buy them, trouble was there were none in size 13. Highest was size 12. I tried a size 12 and it was hell to wear, I nearly cried, I was this close to getting Nelly's sneakers for £19.99 and they were too tight. I had to concede, I decided to get Lupe Fiasco's sneakers instead...not dissing Lu' by the way.
But something in me said I should try a different pair of size 12s, my inner mind said it might just be a bit lose. So I picked up a box and voila it fit perfectly!!!! Yes, yes, some Nelly merchandise!! I rushed to the till and told him how much I wanted to get them. For 19.99, it's a great deal. Buff got some G-Units.
I then decided to keep up with my Military look, by getting a Green Army jacket from NEXT. It feels just like the ones in World War II in the museums. A reduction from £79.99 to £30...I could not resist.
Next thing Buff went to the Nike store to get some Jordan's for 35 pounds, a great deal, on the high street it'll cost you more than a hundred. Anyway, we go to the till thinking it's £35, only for the cashier to scan it and say it was SEVEN..TEEN Fifty..at first we heard SEVENTY pounds, we were like excuse me, a pair of Fresh Jordan's for £17.50 God is to be praised!!!
Basically it was a great shopping experience, will definately be going back many more times. This has actually motivated me to get a job!! at Nando's restaurant, Hell Yeah!! We went home, grabbed a whole chicken from my crib, went over to William's and devoured it.

Pics of my items below. Laura, you can expect something, come Spring, what's your shoe size?

(Click on pictures for a bigger size)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D:D:D british size 7.5 or 8

Anonymous said...

oh nice...I couldnt see th real colour of your jaket on the school computers...nice colour..revolutionist!