Thursday, May 10, 2007

@ the Library

alright, I'm at the library preparing for tomorrow- Presentation and "Multiple choice" exam. Multiple choice in inverted commas because that's what it's called, but from what the lecturer said, aint nothing multiple bout that shit. anyway, the presentation is the big one. I have a good group, but the ideas are cacophonic, for the educationally impaired, it means our ideas are 'noisy' 'they don't mix' etc. But as usual, I delibrately left my headphones at home to avoid being distracted at the library, but I couldnt take it, so I bought earphones lol. Im watching Dreamgirls now- Jimmy Early going crazy in front of white folks. "I want Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" but I'll soon start working coz "Palma non sine pulvere" that means "No reward without effort" for the Latin impaired.
Anyway, this weekend is Spiderman 3 baby. it is what it is

and still im trippin from the title- "The Frog Princess", just imagine little 6,7 year old girls on Halloween, the white girl dresses up as Snow White, lil Cheng Sui dresses up as Mulan, Olga is Anastasia...and lil' Tamika is dressed up as the Frog Princess, Frog...that slimy ish that ribbits and hops about like a meth addict, wtf. Nah man, this is some racist ish, let's protest.

Signed
The Butterfly Prince

No comments: