Tuesday, March 06, 2007

SOS (Same old shit)

So, last night I watched Blood Diamond, really good film, loved it. Went to bed, had a dream I was Djimon Hounsou, running about the hills of Sierra Leone. Anyway, I had lectures at 12.00, I woke up at 9.19 -BLANK! I swear it was kinda scary coz I didn't know what day it was, I sat up for like 5 minutes and I was not thinking, I was just sitting down staring into space, then I snapped back into reality. Some freaky ish! SO yeah, here I am, I have to go shopping today, coz I'm such a lazy bastard. Last night because I was too lazy to go shopping, I ate egg and chicken burgers. Well I had 4 eggs, so I used two for an omelette (extra Hot- yes I dumped chili and hot sauce in it), then I fried another one, normal, sunnyside. Then I fried the last one with spaghetti, yes that nasty yucky Branstons spaghetti (Fuck u Branston, your food sucks) and it was alright, Im not gonna recommend it, but it's not like I puked or anything.
Tomorrow is Varsity, aka American Football in the afternoon, and everybody gets completely and utterly uber-Drunk. As usual, I'll be equipped with my trusty old 'Shaniqua', - that's my Camera, to take pictures of people acting really retarded. So here I am, bored, my horoscope says I should be feeling 'high' on the 6th, it's like a High day 4 me apparently, but No, I feel low and bored. I'm not going to Chase 2nite, coz I gotta get a lot of sleep before playing Teesside. From my Sistah's blog, i can see she is just being herself, plain old clumsy Laura (who closes down her unpublished blogs) Till next time, Stay blessed and eat shrimps (I dunno y I said that)

1 comment:

Adiba said...

it was a mistake .....and it wasnt my fault...since you feelin low..here's something that'll lift up your spirit
http://www.ultimate-ashlee.com/jenniferhudson/