Sunday, March 25, 2007

I hate Europe

lol. Okay so last night my computer changes its clock, becomes an hour faster. U kno computers, they feel like they so smart. Me, not realising that time had changed to British Summer Time, I got pissed with my laptop and changed it back to 'normal' time. Slept, woke up sunday morning, operating in my own world.
Then it was time to go to church in the evening. Im walking there je-jelly, till I get to the gates of the Minster, all of a sudden I see a mass of Nigerians walking my way. I asked "Where are y'all going to?", "church has finished" they said, half laughing, "didn't you change your clock?", it was then it dawned on me, my laptop had forewarned me, but I being the human overrided it. So here I was, walked to church and walked back, good exercise though. Why can't Europe be like Africa where we never need to change clocks. Arghhhh! lol anyway I'm off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait...so are you saying your service is on hour long.....haha...thats how you catch liers and fabricators!!!

Anonymous said...

*ONE HOUR LONG