Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crazy Ishes


So, my obsession with Astrology continues. I have all my ordered books, and when I'm bored I read my natal chart over and over again. Apparently, I would most certainly marry a foreigner, how convenient as Jennifer Hudson is a foreigner! Anyway, my latest Libra book came this weekend. When I held the package I was like wtf? it was like a tape or matchbox was in the parcel. So I opened it up and found this tiny-ass orange book, I must say If I had known that the book was Gary Coleman, I wouldn't have gotten it, but it is a good read. Fun.
Speaking of Astrology, when Andrew and Marlene came during the weekend, they had fun reading my books, Andrew's Yoda toy kept talking randomly and annoying everyone. So yeah what else. On Tuesday I went to Chase with Sipho, amazing club, excellent music, dance-floor may be a tad bit small, but it's alright. I'll definately be going back. Last night I changed my phone language to arabic, I was just playing around, but instead of the phone to stay on the same screen, it went to the home screen, and let me tell you it was a helluva job to get it back to English. When I was done, I was like never ever again, not even French, I'll just leave it alone. So here I am, awaiting the transfer, broke, only food. Over-eating coz I'm stupid, and sleeping wierdly. It was Christina's birthday today, sent her a text, apparently I was the only one who remembered besides Lorenzo and her Momma. I feel good! I texted her to find out if she was doing anything fun, and like I expected, her reply was fullof greif, "nobody remembered my birthday, :-(, sadness, lonliness. But anyway, I don't wanna air another person's laundry on the net, but I mean, if no one remembers you can't remind them? put up a sign or something, wear a T-Shirt with 'It's my Birthday Today', whatever you do make sure people know. lol Anyway, I'm finnin' reading some Public Relations coz I'm smart like dat. My crazy ass Sistah Laura is hooked on the C drug- u know what I mean! she be up all night reading gossip sites- what a Life.

No comments: