Monday, January 22, 2007

Ranting away

When I started this blog thing, I thought I was gonna be consistent, you know like writing stuff every other day. Haha, little did I know of the perils of University life. So many essays and things to do that I just can't be arsed to write blogs.
Anyway, this week I'm free, and I'm going down to London to see my Auntie, I'm excited and stuff. William and Marlene left yesterday, we had fun!!! Although William slept almost all through Marlene's visit. We went to see Rocky Balboa at the cinema, the movie was goooooooooood!!! came back, Marly slept on the bed, I on the ground, and William spent all night playing games. Anyway, I'm eating 'Penne and Sweet and Sour Sauce' now, mmmmmm delicious. There's no work to do. This is bliss



Me punching Marly


No comments: