Sunday, November 19, 2006

Paisley game



I feel really terrible and stupid. We had a game in Paisley in Scotland, this Sunday, 19th Nov. We were supposed to meet up at 6.00am. So I decided to go to bed early, I went to ebd around 1am, set my alarm for 4.30, normally I would wake up, but I lay in bed rolling around for more than two hours. So I actually slept off at 3.30, and I missed my alarm, and woke up at 7:15. I was shocked and angry at myself. I had missed the easiest game of the season, it doesn't get much worse. Now, the guys would think I'm an uncommitted git, who doesn't give a damn about games. I need to put 110% in training to redeem myself. And for next time, I won't go to bed, I'll stay up all night, take a shower in the morning, and sleep on the bus. I did that the last time we went to Scotland, and it worked. Argghhhhh I'm so pissssed. I hope we win.

1 comment:

Adiba said...

Damn Nigga..U real stupid!