Monday, November 13, 2006

The Game and the Game


I just found out we lost the game against Newcastle, I mean we got 'knocked the fuck out', 48-0, Damn! that's just wrong.
Anyway, the Game's album launch party was off the chain. Good music blasting all night, hot senoritas, chicas, hotties, all them were up in there celebrating the Game's album launch. Most of them hadn't even heard the single 'One Blood' but its all good. I am not a fan of the game (despite the bandana across the face) so I was just there to party. And since I know the DJs, I was chilling at the VIP spot, you know what it is! the Game's DJ was there playing it up. People got free Red bandanas, and free albums: 'The Documentary' and 'The Doctor's Advocate'. Drinks were pouring, girls were dancing, hip-hop was blaring. What more could one ask for? The Glass Spider is like the spot all blacks in Sunderland go to on Sunday and Wednesday nights, it's packed full of Ethiopians, Ghanians, Kenyans, Nigerians, lil' Africa there. There was this old man in the club, like 60 something or older, he looked like a war veteran, he was chatting up young girls (funny as hell) everyone was so bemused by his presence.
Well, I've had my fun, now it's time to get down to work and write essays, I have three, 2000 word essays to do by the end of the week (Good luck to me) The Sunderland Kings play Paisley Pyros up in Scotland next Sunday, I hear they are crap, so we should win, in fact we should get some triple figures. Damn..48-0 Thank God I wasn't there.

No comments: